Our attorneys have represented countless individuals with Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy , Criminal Defense charges, Divorce and Child Custody and Personal Injury cases. Our attorneys are experienced, knowledgeable and most importantly, committed to obtaining the results that the client is entitled too.
Our attorneys understand the importance of walking the client through their legal issues step by step to make the process as easy and as stress free as possible for the client. Our attorneys are also fully committed to frequently communicating with each and every client through consultations, phone calls and emails (however the client prefers to communicate) so that the client can be reassured that we are truly here to help the client Control His/Her Future!
If you are considering filing a chapter 7 Bankruptcy or a chapter 13 Bankruptcy, one of our
specialized attorneys can help you:
1. Stop all creditor harassment, including phone calls, letters, emails, law suits etc.,
2. Stop all garnishments,
3. Discharge all debt, including credit cards, medical bills, personal loans, repossessions,etc.,
4. Prevent Home Foreclosure, (chapter 13 bankruptcy)
5. Remove second mortgage liens from your home, (chapter 13 bankruptcy)
6. Help you obtain a FRESH START!
Whether you have been charged with a Felony, Misdemeanor or a simple Infraction, one of our specialized attorneys can help you:
1. Protect your Constitutional Rights,
2. Make sure the arresting officer did not violate your rights,
3. Provide you with top-notch representation at all scheduled court hearings,
4. Work directly with the prosecuting attorney to make sure your case is being handled properly.
5. Provide you with top-quality representation at trial or during all plea agreements.
If you are currently going through a divorce or a child custody battle, whether it be contested or uncontested, you must hire an attorney to make sure you are protecting what is rightfully yours.
Our specialized attorneys will help you obtain:
If you have been physically or mentally injured do to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to monetary compensation? Often times our clients are surprised to find out how much money they are actually entitled to after an accident has occurred.
Whether you have been injured in a car accident, work incident, medical procedure, dental
procedure or due to some other type of negligence, you will need an attorney to represent you in your case to obtain the maximum amount of compensation as possible.
Our attorneys work closely with your medical providers and the insurance providers of the
person who caused the accident to make sure you are paid as much as possible to compensate you for your injuries.
“…The best legal representation anyone could ever hope for…fantastic, impressive, way smart, … these guys really have it figured out!”